Entry Date: 27 Oct 2018
Expiry Date: 03 Nov 2018
Follow us on Twitter @The_HDA and on Facebook: TheHDA
The HDA has the following fixed-term contract position:
Job Title: Project Administrator (KZN)
Location: Region C - KZN
Reference: Project Administrator (KZN)
Main Purpose: To coordinate project information in the region and track the effective implementation of the Catalytic Projects Programme in the region as well as delivery on priority projects.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Arrange and facilitate all regional CCP meetings and management meetings
• Facilitate relationships with all Project Administrators and develop a project tracking system
• Arrange and facilitate relationship meetings between the contractors and beneficiaries in matters relating to rectifying defects
• Arrange and facilitate all meetings that lead to the successful completion of the project
• Coordinate the collection and collation of project documentation in the region
• Ensure implementation of Project Managers’ communication plan
• Consolidate all project statistics
• Alert regional and provincial managers about projects trends
• Consolidate all project data and track against project plans
• Develop monthly progress report for the region
• Create a risk register per province and track adherence to risk mitigation strategies
• Track adherence to the transformation and empowerment plans
• Feed information to the HDA dashboard
• Monitor that all projects adhere to quality standards
• Ensure that compliance records are kept for all projects
• A Grade 12 or similar qualification/s
• A national diploma or degree
• Competent in MS Project, Outlook, Excel intermediate and Word intermediate
• Three years’ experience in project administration or similar role
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Closing date for applications: 3 November 2018
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: John Brouckaert 011 267 2920
Conditions of service: The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.