Entry Date: 08 Jul 2018
Expiry Date: 17 Jul 2018
Follow us on Twitter @The_HDA and on Facebook: TheHDA
The HDA has the following permanent position:
Accounts Payable Clerk
Main Purpose: Processing and monitoring payments and expenditures to ensure that financial reports are accurate and up-to-date.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Ensure all invoices paid within 30 days
· Ensure all invoices (on hold and queries) are kept in finance
· Verify invoices against purchase order or quotations
· Reconcile invoices to statements before processing for payment and insure that all outstanding invoices are followed up
· Reconcile statements to Age Analysis monthly
· Verify that invoices comply with financial policies and procedures and delegations of authority
· Ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoice data
· Capture invoices on the Accpac system
· Resolve all internal and external queries relating to payments
· Check and reconcile petty cash for head office and regions
· Capture required journals on ACCPAC every month.
· Recurring journals are captured on ACCPAC every month
· Develop and maintain good filing systems
· Perform general finance admin duties
· Attend various meetings
· Assist with the audit as required
· Payment of payroll and 3rd parties from the FA are uploaded in the bank
· National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting
· Three years’ minimum experience in accounts payable and general accounting experience
· Competent in MS Outlook, Excel intermediate, PowerPoint intermediate and Word intermediate
· Competent in Accpac or a similar accounting package
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Closing date for applications: 17 July 2018
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Karabo Moerane 010 5909422
Conditions of service: The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.