Entry Date: 12 Jul 2018
Expiry Date: 17 Jul 2018
The HDA has the following permanent position:
Main Purpose: To support the finance department with the administrative functions surrounding invoices and new assets.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Prepare and submit invoices for payments
o Invoice submitted include:
§ EFT requisition with completed GL codes
§ Valid invoice and signed as per organizational delegation of authority
§ Accurately completed checklist
· File financial documents by sorting them into the required groups and filing them in the correct files in the correct order
· Draw relevant financial information by sourcing the documents in the required files
· Archive finance old invoices and other financial information and store in the correct order per financial year
· Tag new assets for JHB office
· Update assets inventory list for JHB office
· Grade 12 or similar qualification
· One year office admin experience is preferred.
Please forward relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Closing date for applications: 17 July 2018
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Karabo Moerane 010 5909422
Conditions of service: The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.