Entry Date: 13 May 2018
Expiry Date: 20 May 2018
The HDA has the following three-year fixed-term contract position:
Main Purpose: To ensure that programmes are fully functional through facilitating, coordinating and supporting the Manager: Support Services with the operational functions and
administrative logistics, including programme office support.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Programme office support management:
· Develop and implement office management systems that facilitate the smooth operation of the office and support a pleasant working environment
· Assist with the logistics of site office set up and maintenance requirements
· Manage office procurement requirements
· Design and implement business continuity procedures to ensure business stability in the event of a crisis. Attend to health and safety requirements within the office environment
· Facilitate the gathering of relevant information and reports of each programme
· Oversee storage and maintenance of existing documents within the document management system
· Provide training to users e.g. project teams, project administrators on usage of electronic version of the document management system
· Monitor and update stored information and data
· Maintain a database of service providers, clients and other key stakeholders
· Compile regular technical status report
· Complete electronic document management system reporting
· Develop office business dashboard/scorecard
· Develop and complete learnings (lessons learnt) report where / when required
· Compile Expanded Public Works Report (EPWP) reports where / when required
· Compile Portfolio Management Office (PMO) reports where / when required
· Complete programme project reports
· Coordinate and monitor framework for documenting learnings (lessons learnt) – quarterly reporting
· Monitor and evaluate information from various departments within the programmes
· Provide quality analysis of information from departments to provide relevant reports, proposals & recommendations to Regional Manager / Head: National Programme Design and Management
General Programme Operational Support:
· Ensure new staff receive induction and orientation training and all details are loaded on the relevant HR system
· Create and implement a system that create accessible information to all users within the various programmes
· Provide operational and administrative support to the regional offices when required
· Maintain a diary and meet schedules management for the Regional Manager / Head: National Programme Design and Management
· Liaise and facilitate relationships with stakeholders, including service providers and government officials with Regional Manager / Head: National Programme Design and Management
· Source and book venues and meetings rooms when required
· Ensure set-up for critical meetings are in order i.e. tools, documentations, projectors etc.
· Draft, receive approvals and distribution of relevant documentation (agenda’s, minutes, report, presentations etc.) for meetings as required
· Ensure smooth running of event and quick resolution of any issues on the day
· A Grade 12 certificate
· A relevant admin or business administration qualification (National Diploma)
· Five to eight years’ experience in a similar role
· Competent in Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word)
· Experience in basic management
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Closing date for applications: 20 May 2018
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Noxolo Phohleli / Wandile Mhlanga: 011 656 2863
Conditions of service: The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.