Entry Date: 21 Oct 2018
Expiry Date: 27 Oct 2018
Follow us on Twitter @The_HDA and on Facebook: TheHDA
The HDA has the following fixed-term contract position:
Job Title: Project Administrator (Free State)
Location: Region C – Free State
Reference: FS 10/2018
Main Purpose: To provide effective human settlements projects coordination and communication support to facilitate and enable the effective take over and handover of units.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Arrange and facilitate all site / technical and allocation meetings
• Arrange and facilitate relationship meetings between the contractors and beneficiaries in matters relating to rectifying defects
• Arrange and facilitate all meetings that lead to the successful completion of the project
• Plan and coordinate inspections as per the Clerk of Works projections
• Coordinate the collection and collation of project documentation
• Coordinate the collection and collation of subsidy documentation from the contractors
• Implement Project Managers communication plan
• Coordinate on site activities of donor programmes
• Coordinate and assist in the collation of all project documentation from contractors Unit
Unit handover / takeover:
• Arrange and coordinate the takeover of units, keys, certificates etc
• Arrange and coordinate handover of units, keys, certificates etc
• Coordinate training of residents
• Coordinate all installations of technical items after beneficiary handover
• Manage relationships between contractors and beneficiaries relating to rectification of defects
• Manage all employees and stakeholders’ destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial requirements, and accommodation requirements.
• Responsible for coordinating the company’s and stakeholders travel and transport needs.
• A Grade 12 or similar qualification
• Diploma certificate or similar in related field
• Competent in MS Project, Outlook, Excel intermediate and Word intermediate
• Two to three years’ experience in a similar role
Please forward relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Closing date for applications: 27 October 2018
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Wandile Mhlanga / Thuso Mokupi 011 656 2863
Conditions of service: The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.