Entry Date: 16 Jul 2018
Expiry Date: 22 Jul 2018
The HDA has the following three-year fixed-term contract position:
Project Administrator: Limpopo
• To provide effective site coordination and communication support to facilitate and enable the effective take-over and handover of sites. • To provide overall administrative support to Project Managers.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Arrange and facilitate all site / technical and allocation meetings
· Arrange and facilitate relationship meetings between the contractors and beneficiaries in matters relating to rectifying defects
· Arrange and facilitate all meetings that lead to the successful completion of the project
· Plan and coordinate inspections
· Coordinate the collection and collation of project documentation
· Coordinate the collection and collation of subsidy documentation as required to facilitate the development process
· Implement Project Managers’ communication plan
· Coordinate on site activities as determined by Project Managers
· Coordinate and assist in the collation of all project documentation from contractors
· Coordinate beneficiary matters and ensure resolution of queries and other associated matters
· Resolve unclear, distorted or indecipherable source documents and locate and correct data entry errors
· Collect source data from various sources ,validate the validity and accuracy of the data
· Coordinate the quality of data that is captured into the database
· Coordinate the storage and safekeeping of source documents
Unit handover/ takeover:
· Arrange and coordinate the takeover of units, keys, certificates etc
· Arrange and coordinate handover of units, keys, certificates etc
· Coordinate training of residents
· Coordinate all installations of technical items after beneficiary handover
· Manage relationships between contractors and beneficiaries relating to rectification of defects
· A diploma certificate or equivalent qualification in a related field
· Competent in MS Project, Outlook, Excel intermediate and Word intermediate
· Two-three years’ experience in a similar role
Please forward relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2018
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Wandile Mhlanga/ Noxolo Phohleli (011) 656 2863
Conditions of service: The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.