Entry Date: 04 Jul 2021
Expiry Date: 18 Jul 2021
The Housing Development Agency (HDA) is a national public sector development agency that acquires and prepares land as well as develop the land and project manage the development of housing and human settlements. We carry out our activities in partnership with a range of stakeholders including national, provincial and local government and municipalities, as well as with communities, developers, financiers and other affected parties. Established in 2009, the Agency was established by an Act of Parliament in 2008 and is accountable through its Board to the Minister of Human Settlements. For more information about the HDA, please visit our website: www.thehda.co.za.
Follow us on Twitter @The_HDA and on Facebook: TheHDA.
The HDA has the following position:
EAST LONDON: PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTING LINE: DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Main Purpose: To provide effective site coordination and communication support to facilitate and enable the effective take-over and handover of sites.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Meeting Management:
• Arrange and facilitate all site / technical and allocation meetings
• Arrange and facilitate relationship meetings between the contractors and beneficiaries in matters relating to rectifying defects
• Arrange and facilitate all meetings that lead to the successful completion of the project.
2. Project Coordination:
• Plan and coordinate inspections as per the Clerk of Works projections
• Coordinate the collection and collation of project documentation
• Coordinate the collection and collation of subsidy documentation from the contractors
• Implement Project Managers communication plan
• Coordinate on-site activities of donor programmes
• Coordinate and assist in the collation of all project documentation from contractors
3. Unit handover/takeover
• Arrange and coordinate the takeover of units, keys, certificates etc
• Arrange and coordinate the handover of units, keys, certificates etc
• Coordinate training of residents
• Coordinate all installations of technical items after beneficiary handover.
• Manage relationships between contractors and beneficiaries relating to rectification of defects
• Grade 12 or similar qualification
• Diploma certificate or similar in related field
• Competent in MS Project, Outlook, Excel intermediate and Word intermediate
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role
Please forward the recently updated CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of service:
The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ●Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA EE policy and preference will be given to people with disabilities and females ●The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Candidates with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply. Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.
The closing date for applications is 18 July 2021.
For enquiries, please contact Nhlanhla Ntuli, Tel (010) 446 7718 or email@example.com