In celebration of Woman's Day, the HDA
in partnership with the special Presidential Project repaired and furnished the home of 98-year old, Mrs. Nonini Anni Adonis in Mbekweni Paarl.
#HappyWomensDay #MyCommunity #DevelopingSA
WHO QUALIFIES FOR A GOVERNMENT HOUSING SUBSIDY?
To qualify you must:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be contractually capable.
- Be married or habitually cohabit with a partner.
- Be single and have financial dependants.
- Earn less than R3500.01 per month per household.
- Be a first time government subsidy recipient.
- Be a first time home owner.
- Single Military Veterans without financial dependant.
- Single aged persons without financial dependant.
For more information, please click on the following link: http://www.dhs.gov.za/content/faq
Visit your local Municipality or Provincial Department of Human Settlements to apply.
DID YOU KNOW...
The National Upgrading Support Programme (NUSP) runs a capacity building programme which aims to assist municipal and provincial officials to understand and meet the range of needs for informal settlement upgrade.
Housing Development Agency updated their cover photo.