Entry Date: 06 Aug 2021
Expiry Date: 22 Aug 2021
The HDA has the following permanent position:
SENIOR MANAGER – PROGRAMME MANAGER: ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER & TRANSFORMATION
REPORTING LINE: HEAD INNOVATION CENTRE
Ref: HDA PM: EDMT 04/2021
Main Purpose: To control and coordinate all material aspects of projects and project managers that are responsible for projects to ensure developments are completed on time, within budget and to specifications while meeting all role-player expectations.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Strategic Management
· Contributing as a manager to the overall effective functioning of the HDA assigned projects
· Ensuring integration of the different functions within the regional office to ensure optimal delivery of the HDA mandate on assigned projects
· Ensure the alignment of projects to the broader HDA strategy and strategic intention
2. Project Management
· Monitor that projects meet role player requirements
3. Project Planning
· Managing the project budgeting and cash flows
· Managing the liaison with project related stakeholders
· Managing the development of project roles and resourcing plans
· Manage the allocation of resources (both internal and external) and required outputs
· Managing the development of project plans
· Agreeing project milestones and reporting requirements on projects
4. Project Funding Management
· Controlling the standard of funding applications
· Monitoring the project funding progress
· dentifying and addressing project funding challenges
5. Project Related Procurement
· Managing the development of appropriate TORs for project related procurement
· Evaluating proposals and appointing relevant service providers to facilitate project related delivery
6. People Management
· Select, assign, lead and manage people
· Set clear objectives for self and others and measure achievements against these objectives through implementation of the performance management system
· Build and manage relationships with staff members
· Manage and support staff development
· Develop and manage the implementation of succession plans for key individuals and critical positions
· Implement the HDA HR policies and procedures as required
· Manage risks and address issues as they arise
Qualifications and Experience
· Relevant Degree in Engineering or Construction or Social Science or small business
· Driver’s licence
· Computer literacy
· 10-12 years’ experience in a Project Management role. A minimum of 5 years of this experience must be at management level
· SMME Development
· Experience in housing construction and/or infrastructure-based project management
· Experience in the delivery and project management of low income/affordable housing projects is preferable.
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Conditions of service:
The HDA is an equal opportunity employer ● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy ● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.
Closing date for applications is 22 August 2021
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
For enquires please contact Ivy Skosana on 011 028 9979.